A: 1. No sound on the interactive flat panel?
(1) Click the Volume icon in the taskbar’s notification area, and click the Volume Mixer to change the sound player;
(2) If it is still not working, follow the steps: Start > Control Panel > Hardware and Sound, right click on the Realtek High Definition Audio, and choose the command of “Set as the default communication device”; if not, try other modes as the default mode, and test the sound.
(3) For Windows 10 OS, click the Volume icon in the taskbar’s notification area, select the command of "Conexant SmartAudio HD" by the button’s drop-down menu.
2. How to adjust the volume of the Thinkpanel interactive flat panel?
(1) Swipe up at the bottom of the touch screen to bring up the toolbar interface. Click “Vol+" button to adjust it to 100, as shown below:
(2) Click the Volume icon in the lower right corner of the interactive flat panel’s screen, drag the slider to increase/reduce the volume, as shown below:
(3) Adjust the volume of audio or video software.